KRYOM is a krill oil designed for daily protection and optimization of the brain and body.
Krill oil has been shown to reduce stress, improve mood and support mental cardiovascular health among many other benefits.
Krill are small crustaceans (similar to shrimp) that are found in all the world's oceans, usually harvested from the pristine waters
Krill feed on plankton, microorganisms that live on the surface of the oceans. This combined with their short lifespan minimizes their exposure to oceanic toxins such as mercury, PCB, heavy metals and other contaminants.
2. Chitchumroonchokchai C, Bomser JA, Glamm JE, Failla ML. Xanthophylls and alpha-tocopherol decrease UVB-induced lipid peroxidation and stress signaling in human lens epithelial cells. The Journal of nutrition. 2004; 134(12):3225-32.
3. Lee SJ, Bai SK, Lee KS. Astaxanthin inhibits nitric oxide production and inflammatory gene expression by suppressing I(kappa)B kinase-dependent NF-kappaB activation. Molecules and cells. 2003; 16(1):97-105.
5. Nakano M, Onodera A, Saito E. Effect of astaxanthin in combination with alpha-tocopherol or ascorbic acid against oxidative damage in diabetic ODS rats. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology. 2008; 54(4):329-34.
8. Nakano M, Onodera A, Saito E. Effect of astaxanthin in combination with alpha-tocopherol or ascorbic acid against oxidative damage in diabetic ODS rats. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology. 2008; 54(4):329-34.
10. Martins JG. EPA but not DHA appears to be responsible for the efficacy of omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in depression: evidence from a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2009; 28(5):525-42.
11. Muldoon MF, Ryan CM, Sheu L, Yao JK, Conklin SM, Manuck SB. Serum phospholipid docosahexaenonic acid is associated with cognitive functioning during middle adulthood. The Journal of nutrition. 2010; 140(4):848-53.
12. Narendran R, Frankle WG, Mason NS, Muldoon MF, Moghaddam B (2012) Improved Working Memory but No Effect on Striatal Vesicular Monoamine Transporter Type 2 after Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Supplementation. PLoS ONE 7(10): e46832
13. Stonehouse W, Conlon CA, Podd J. DHA supplementation improved both memory and reaction time in healthy young adults: a randomized controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2013; 97(5):1134-43.
14. Fontani, G., Corradeschi, F., Felici, A., Alfatti, F., Migliorini, S., & Lodi, L. (2005). Cognitive and physiological effects of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Invest, 35(11), 691-699. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2362.2005.01570.x
15. Pashkow, F. J., Watumull, D. G., & Campbell, C. L. (2008). Astaxanthin: a novel potential treatment for oxidative stress and inflammation in cardiovascular disease. Am J Cardiol, 101(10a), 58d-68d. doi:10.1016/j.amjcard.2008.02.010